How To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp If A Contact Blocks You In 2020/2021
- You might also like: Whatsapp Status Tips/Tricks and Hidden Features In 2020
- You might also like: How to Secure Your WhatsApp Account From Hackers
- How To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp When Blocked By Someone In 2020:
- You might also like: All you need to know about OTP verification in 2020
- WhatsApp Reactivation Process After Successfully Deleting Your Account To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp:
- How To Restore Whatsapp Backup Chats/medias:
- You might also like: Step By Step Guide On How To Create Whatsapp TV
You might also like: Whatsapp Status Tips/Tricks and Hidden Features In 2020
How To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp When Blocked By Someone In 2020:
You might also like: All you need to know about Tinder gold in 2020
- Ensure you Back up your chats. If you would like them restored back after the process. You can easily learn how to backup and restore whatsapp chats by clicking here.
- Easily backup chats by going to whatsapp Menu Settings
- Chat backup. (Either Back up using Google Drive or simply backing directly to your sdcard).
- Now completely delete your WhatsApp account by going to account settings on your WhatsApp account/privacy
- Now hit delete your account and proceed to other prompts.
Note: By taking this steps, it simply means you no longer have a whatsapp account again with that number. Spiritually, physically and tech wise you definitely cannot block someone who’s not on WhatsApp. Therefore all those who blocked you can no longer and will not have you on their blocked list again.
Share this post below ??
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!